Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Cherie Is Our Happy Birthday Girl!

  1. #1
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    She's our happy birthday girl [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    She's our happy birthday girl
    Cherie's our happy birthday girl!


    I can hardly believe it
    another year has gone by
    another year full of memories
    in the blink of an eye
    and what's more, as I see it
    our new year has begun
    'cause we're all here to orbit 'round her
    on her new trip 'round the sun

    She's our happy birthday girl
    She's our happy birthday girl
    Cherie's our happy birthday girl!


    This calls for celebration
    may I propose a toast
    let's raise our glasses to someone
    of whom we think the most
    here's to Cherie Currie
    a.k.a. Chainsaw Chick
    coolest girl in the whole wide world
    as per our cool yardstick

    She's our happy birthday girl
    She's our happy birthday girl
    Cherie's our happy birthday girl!


    Well, we the Cherie Peeps
    on this most special of days
    wish her all of the best, you know
    in our own special ways
    and as for this old rhymster
    I think I'm gonna file
    this one under hoping it
    brings Cherie a smile!

    She's our happy birthday girl
    She's our happy birthday girl
    Cherie's our happy birthday girl!
    and we all love our birthday girl!


    Happy Belated <font size="1">(thanks to hostboard being down)</font>Birthday Cherie!
    I hope it was GRRREAT!
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]
    Gus

  2. #2
    Inactive Member SouthwestRanger's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 7th, 2006
    Posts
    583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    May you have many many more CC !!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Sportyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 10th, 2004
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Happy Birthday to Cherie and Marie. Rotten luck for all of us that Hostboard was down, so I guess that makes it belated wishes to the both of you! Hope you both had a wonderful time on your day!

    Mike

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic